Rowshan Ara Rock, Naogaon: Nearly half of the charsht years of tradition have stood Nauganor historical Kusumba Samjid. Which is currently five taka note printed. It is located in the Manda Upazila of Naogaon district. The Kusumba Masjid is located in the west of Rajshahi Highway Manda Brijer, four Shaw metres north. Hundreds of visitors come every day to see this mosque.
The Kusumba Mosque is a purakirthi in the Sultani. Which is the shining sign of the history of Naogaon district and the Muslim tradition. The mosque is a very curvy north-south like a Bangla shed house. The north-south side of the mosque is a huge dighi of 77 Bigha. Dighiti length 1200 feet and chowday about 900 feet. The Dighiti was dug up to villagers and Musllider food to meet the needs of water, bath and Azur. The historic Kusumba Mosque is constructed in this Dighir parei. The Kusumba Mosque is 58 feet long, 42 feet chowd acharidiqure wall ffut thick in the north south. The outer part is covered with stones. The mosque has 3 gates sanmukhovage. The size is 2 large, the other is relatively small. There are 4 towers in the four corners of the mosque mehrab shaped by the gates. The walls of the Minargulo Mosque are high and eight Konakar. There are a total of 6 domes on the roof. Which is built in two rows.